Hoofddorp / Rotterdam office
Are you interested in technology, passionate about external communications and looking for your first or second step in your career? Then we’re looking for you!
C-Job Naval Architects is looking for a fulltime Communications Assistant to support our growing communications team. The communications team is responsible for all external communications related to C-Job Naval Architects’ activities – think website, social media but also press releases and brand materials.
It’s an exciting time to join C-Job Naval Architects. We’re a worldwide independent ship design and engineering company. With seven offices across five countries, a dedicated R&D department, and a strong track-record in several industries including dredging, offshore (wind), passenger vessels, and superyachts, there’s enough to talk about.
At C-Job, you’ll be given the opportunity to grow, develop your skills, and be given increasingly more responsibility to develop, create, and manage your own projects. You will be able to share your ideas and make them become reality – leaving your mark on C-Job communications.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Stay up to date with media and external communications trends
- Develop, create, and design the bi-monthly newsletter (Mailchimp)
- Spot opportunities for C-Job and present ideas on how to best utilize them
- Supporting activities related to all aspects of the communications function as necessary (such as events and updating internal documents/intranet)
- Analyze external communications with a focus on PR/media analysis, social media, website, and newsletter. Research and suggest communication analysis best practices and set these up
- Source, write, and create content for the website, social media, marketing materials, PR while working closely together with the PR & Communications Manager as well as C-Job colleagues around the world
- Improve the communications function by drafting, executing, and bringing improvement processes to a successful conclusion. You’ll do this together with the PR & Communications Manager
Parttime / Fulltime
Hoofddorp / Rotterdam
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button! Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
A short copy writing assignment may be part of the selection process.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.