Draftsman | C-Job Rotterdam
C-Job Naval Architects is the largest independent ship design and engineering firm in the Netherlands. We offer solutions to ship owners and shipyards working in a wide range of maritime industries, including the dredging, offshore (wind), ferries and superyacht sectors. To strengthen our team at our Rotterdam office, we are looking for experienced designers with experience in the maritime industry.
Why would you work at C-JOB?
At C-Job you will have the opportunity to work independently on several different projects. You will be able to develop your skills within your field of expertise while also getting closely involved with other disciplines such as Structural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Naval Architecture.
C-Job has a ‘project-driven structure’ where you will work constructively with your colleagues to bring every assignment to a successful conclusion. Our offices are characterized by a flat, informal organizational structure where you will be given responsibility quickly and be in close contact with suppliers and our clients.
About this position
- You will work in cooperation with, and under supervision of, a Project Manager and/or Lead Engineer.
- Your tasks will involve Concept, Basic and Detail Design, and include the following disciplines:
– Design construction plans and/or work shop drawings for naval constructions and/or mechanical systems in both 2D and 3D.
– Design and drafting of vessel arrangements and arrangements of technical spaces.
– Design and drafting of interior arrangements.
- You will have sufficient opportunities for self-development on a professional and personal level.
- You will be working in a cooperative, international and transparent work atmosphere.
- After consultation, you will have the possibility to work temporarily at clients’ (international) locations.
- A finished education in intermediate or higher vocational education specialized in yachts, naval or mechanical engineering.
- 3 years of working experience in the maritime industry.
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Committed, flexible and driven personality.
- Experience met software like AutoCAD, Rhino, Aveva, Cadmatic, NX, Solidworks of Inventor is preferred.
- Living in the Rotterdam area.
- Willing to contribute ideas towards improving efficiency and quality.
- Available for a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Only candidates with valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.
Are you interested in this position?
Do you comply with above mentioned profile? Please contact us by mail. Only applications with an up to date CV and cover letter are taken into process. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to stay posted about future vacancies and developments.
Canvassing in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.