Heerenveen – Parttime/ Fulltime
As Naval Architect at C-Job, you have great affinity with the maritime industry. You will focus on the design activities for vessels in the dredging, offshore, ferry and mega yacht industries. You will do design work during the concept, basic and detail design stage and will translate customer requirements into technical drawings as part of a multidisciplinary project team.
Our track record includes projects for offshore, dredging, passenger vessels and yachts engaging with a wide range of both national and international clients.
Skills / Experience
- Professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible hours between 07.00 AM and 07.00 PM
- Pension allowance in accordance with the Dutch law
- 25 days of leave per year + 13 adv based on full time
- Frequently company organised trips, drinks and festivities
You’ll be joining a fast-paced environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion or background are treated equally and can come do their best work. We care about our people, and value your drive, energy and inquisitive nature. Do you identify with our C-Job DNA?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating Naval Architect Heerenveen in the subject line.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.