Office Manager Athens
As Office Manager at C-Job, you function at the center of the organization and are involved in supporting activities. You will support the technical team so they can focus fully on the primary process. These activities can range from processing incoming phone calls and mail to assisting in administrative tasks and facility management. As office manager, you are often the first person seen or heard by our clients and employees which means that your communication skills are key to be successful in this role.
Questions need to be asked, requests made and information exchanged to ensure coordination or even, where necessary, correction. A degree of flexibility in dealing with other people is required. You will work independently in our Athens office, but will also work closely with your colleagues in the other offices. This means that your work demands decision-making in changing circumstances based on judgment. Practical experience means that you are able to act decisively. Often, several approaches to the work are possible. This means you will have to be able to make the best, practical decisions for yourself and set priorities, but within established rules and procedures.
Your responsibilities will include
- Allocation of balances of employees
- Responsible for office supplies and stock
- Responsible for preparation of sales invoices
- Responsible for administering monthly salary mutations
- First point of contact for suppliers and facility management
- Communicates with suppliers: software, payroll system, cars
- Keeps relevant information on the internal WIKI page up-to-date
- Arranging catering during meetings, daily lunch, and other events
- Responsible for archiving relevant documents related to personnel
- Assisting during performance and development interviews and meetings
- Responsible for the processing of incoming phone calls, mail, and e-mails
- Responsible for welcoming guests and referring them to their appointment
- Manages the onboarding checklist and makes sure that all HR-related actions are executed
- First point of contact for both people outside of the organization, such as potential clients, as well as internal
- Arranging travel and accommodation for colleagues and or/guests coming from or going abroad
Parttime / Fulltime
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button! Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.