VACANCY | FULL-TIME
Project Manager (Multidisciplinary) | C-Job Hoofdorp / C-Job Heerenveen
In response to the continued growth of C-Job Naval Architects, we are looking for a Project Manager capable of working within multiple disciplines.
C-Job Naval Architects is the largest independent ship design and engineering company in the Netherlands. Through our close collaboration with clients, we deliver quality ship designs and advanced engineering solutions. The success of our customers is the measure of our own success.
At C-Job, we have a passion for anything that floats. In everything we do, we offer qualitative, innovative and sustainable services based on the needs of our clients.
A C-Job professional is characterised by their involvement in every project, flexible attitude and their drive to achieve the best results. At C-Job we help each other whenever needed and we ask the right questions. Our personnel ensures that we are the number one partner for the entire maritime industry.
Profile of the Project Manager
- Studied Naval Architecture or Maritime Technology to Bachelor level;
- 5 to 10 years working experience in the maritime industry;
- Excellent communication skills in both Dutch and English;
- Up-to-date knowledge of Class and Statutory requirements;
- Strong personality, inspirational, result-oriented, constructive and representative;
- Previous experience as (assistant) Project Manager.
What does C-Job Naval Architects offer?
- Work with a large diversity of maritime sectors such as dredging, offshore, ferries, inland shipping and yachts;
- Challenging projects with the opportunity for self-development;
- An informal and constructive working environment where entrepreneurship and initiative is valued;
- Being part of an established and expanding company;
- Excellent primary and secondary working conditions (like 38 paid vacation days).
Are you interested in this job vacancy?
Please send your CV and motivational cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org f.a.o. Jeroen Liesveld, General Manager or Jelle Grijpstra, General Manager Heerenveen. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter to stay posted about future vacancies and developments.
Canvassing in response to this vacancy will not be appreciated.
Only EU residents will be considered as viable candidates