Senior Mechanical/Marine Systems Engineer
As Senior Mechanical/Marine Systems Engineer at C-Job, you have a great affinity with the whole maritime industry. You will design all marine systems engineering (main propulsion machinery, auxiliary machinery and hotel systems) during the concept, basic, and detail design stage and will translate customer requirements into technical drawings and functional specifications as part of a project team.
You want to share your expertise with other professionals. Effectively organizing and planning activities is in your nature. You independently take actions and stimulate your team to get the best out of them and the project. You are pragmatic, structured, and accurate in your work. You identify problems and take (immediate) action to solve them.
Our track record includes projects for dredging, offshore, passenger vessels, and yachts engaging with a wide range of both national and international clients. You will be responsible for delivering products on specification and on time to clients that are working in the range of our focus markets.
- Ensuring that lessons-learned are being used in the project
- Ensuring high quality, cost-effectiveness, and compliance with customer requirements
- Working proactively on continuous improvement, standardization, and development of design rules
- Reporting to the lead engineer or project manager – to update on the progress of projects (hours and schedule)
- Translating customer objectives into realizable design solutions, in good cooperation with the other engineering disciplines
Parttime / Fulltime
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button! Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.