Senior Project Manager
Heerenveen / Hoofddorp / Rotterdam office
As Senior Project Manager at C-Job, you have a great affinity with the maritime industry. You want to share your expertise with other professionals. Effectively organizing and planning activities is in your nature. You independently take actions and stimulate your team to get the best out of them and the project. You are pragmatic, structured, and accurate in your work. You identify problems and take appropriate action to solve them. You inspire and engage others to cooperate and achieve project objectives. You excel in communication and value stakeholders by involving them at the appropriate moment.
You are able to manage the full risks and challenges of any project as well as identify and address issues beyond your scope. You act to ensure alignment across your team and internal / external stakeholders. You think like an entrepreneur and you are a respected sparring partner for management. You get satisfaction from mentoring project managers and teaching them the trade.
Our track record includes projects for offshore, dredging, passenger vessels and yachts engaging with a wide range of both national and international clients. You will be responsible for delivering products on specification and on time to clients that are working in the range of our focus markets. To do so you will work closely together with other project managers, engineers, and of course our clients. You are responsible for the smooth execution of your projects during the complete cycle of its event.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Project closure and wrap up of all activities
- Recognizing stake holders and aligning expectations
- Build a strong project team and leading them to success
- Implement lessons learned through well conducted evaluations
- Translating project purpose and budget into an executing strategy
- Returning past experience into the project and enforcing quality standards
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitoring receivables for the project
- Identifying business opportunities and act on them on behalf of the organization
- Effectively communicating relevant project information to the team and other stakeholders
- Managing and monitoring scope, budget and schedule and taking corrective actions when necessary
- Managing and monitoring project activities, project risks and resources and taking corrective actions when necessary
- Building, maintaining, and using a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners and representing the project within the organization
Heerenveen / Hoofddorp / Rotterdam
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button! Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
Please note, only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered as viable candidates.