As Interior Engineer at C-Job Naval Architects, you are passionate about the maritime industry. You work on the creation of the most modern interiors for customers. Your work contains a broad range of interior projects. From concept design to conversion projects and from dredgers to superyachts. For this, you work in close cooperation with other colleagues, as well as with the customer. Within the Interior design & engineering discipline, our mission is to offer a total solution for the customer.
In C-Job, we have a strong track record of projects in different industries: dredging, offshore, passenger vessels, and yachts for national and international clients. As a dedicated naval architect, C-Job is driving change. We are passionate about making it happen: a sustainable maritime industry in one generation.
- Interior style principles and detailing
- Making accommodation- and interior layouts
- Draw up specifications and choice of material
- Typical interior drawings like floorplans, wall plans, door- and window plans
Skills / Experience
- Willing to work at the clients’ site/ office
- An optimistic, energetic, and social personality
- You are passionate about the maritime industry
- Able to work independently and not afraid to take initiative
- Contribute to efficiency and quality of the discipline through innovative and creative ideas
- A spontaneous colleague with good (clear and friendly) communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Rhinoceros is required, Topsolid Wood, Revit, Siemens NX and/or Cadmatic are a plus
- BSc and/or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture (although we are a designing company, we’re not looking for a designer right now)
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours between 07.00 am and 07.00 pm
- Pension allowance in accordance with the Dutch law
- Gym membership at a reduced rate via Bedrijfsfitness
- Combination of working from home and our Dutch offices
- 25 days of leave per year + 13 adv based on a full-time workweek
- International working environment with colleagues across five countries
- C-Job offers an interesting job in a young, dynamic, and informal atmosphere
- Weekly VrijMiBo and frequently company organized trips, drinks, and festivities
Joining C-Job Naval Architects means you’ll be part of a fast-paced environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background are treated equally and can contribute to delivering high-end engineering. We care about our people and value your initiative, entrepreneurship, drive, energy, and inquisitive nature. Focusing on client needs and working together as a team is what we do. Do you identify with our C-Job DNA?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button. Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
Please note, that only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered viable candidates.