C-Job is looking for a passionate and goal-oriented sales manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for expanding and developing the sales pipeline in the various markets C-Job is active in. In your role as sales manager at C-Job, you will be supported by a passionate team of naval architects and maritime engineers. You will coordinate the account management within the team and you will have to be a team player.
You will be given the freedom to develop and execute the strategies required to further develop clients and products, all to further develop the continued growth of our company. What we need is a manager who knows how to do sales, understands the maritime industry, and is eager to further develop as a sales professional.
We have a strong track record of projects in different industries: dredging, offshore, passenger vessels, and yachts for national and international clients. As a dedicated naval architect, C-Job is driving change. We are passionate about making it happen: a sustainable maritime industry in one generation.
- Responsible for the performance of sales activities within the C-Job markets
- Be the go-to person for clients in this industry
- Promote the C-Job focus to decarbonize the maritime industry within one generation
- Development of new clients and markets in coordination with the group
- Motivate and support the various account managers in the team and create an atmosphere of collaboration
- Build and maintain a solid customer base
- Strive to achieve maximum profitability and growth
- Develop and implement strategies for assigned markets and clients
- Maintain and develop the market intelligence for the assigned markets, and willing to become the expert
- Represent the C-Job brand
Skills / Experience
- A relevant background in Maritime Industry (BSc and/or MSc degree) with several years of (relevant) experience,
- Understanding of relevant naval and engineering topics
- Solid track record in sales
- An innovative, energetic, resilient, and flexible personality
- Client-oriented and able to build client relationships
- Excellent command of English and preferably in Dutch as well, both written and spoken
- Excellent commercial, communication, and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make decisions
- Flexible and willingness to travel
- Competitive salary
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible hours between 07.00 am and 07.00 pm
- Combination of working from home and our offices
- Gym membership at a reduced rate via Bedrijfsfitness
- Annual Personal Development Budget
- Free access to certified therapists and psychologists through online platform OpenUp
- Pension allowance in accordance with the Dutch law
- International working environment with colleagues across five countries
- 25 days of leave per year + 13 adv based on full-time (40 hours per week)
- Weekly VriMiBo and frequently company-organized trips, drinks, and festivities
Joining C-Job Naval Architects means you’ll be part of a fast-paced environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background are treated equally and can contribute to delivering high-end engineering. We care about our people, value your initiative, entrepreneurship, drive, energy, and inquisitive nature. Focusing on client needs and working together as a team is what we do. Do you identify with our C-Job DNA?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button. Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.