Senior HR Advisor / HR Business Partner / HR Manager
32-40 hours – willing to travel to all offices
C-Job’s culture is guided by respect, transparency, collaboration, and direct feedback. We love lean, iterative improvements, and success is measured by the value we create for our clients.
Spread throughout Europe and an office in Houston, our team casts a wide net across a multitude of locations, lifestyles, and backgrounds. It’s our differences that make us interesting, and our shared belief in C-Job’s core values that bind us together.
C-Job’s HR department in the Netherlands is responsible for the attraction, development, and retention of our greatest strength, our people! As an HR Business Partner, C-Job also greatly values the coaching and guidance on all day-to-day or long-term HR subjects of our team leads and managers.
The HR team consists- of 1 HR Assistant and 1 Business Support/ HR Assistant, who take care of the administrative processes within HR and support the Business with advise on existing policies. The HR Business Partner will be the leader of the pack and will also be the Team lead for our 3 Business Support colleagues, who work in the three different offices in the Netherlands.
The HR Business Partner acts on a strategical/operational/tactical level within the organisation and loves giving insights, guidance, making clear procedures, and train colleagues on all HR subjects. Because of your experience and talent, you are a true partner for Team leads, employees, and the Netherlands Business Director. We are looking for a new C-Jobber who has a warm and friendly attitude, and good conversation and advising skills. A connector by heart with a good sense of prioritizing.
With the role comes a lot of responsibility as well as latitude to plan and schedule according to your own needs and comfort.
- Finding and hiring new C-Jobbers
- Sparring partner for our international Branche offices
- Partner with the business to be the go-to person for them
- Part of the Management Team of the Business Unit in the Netherlands
- Setting up and maintaining good procedures for smooth HR service
- Accountable for a solid HR Administration (incl. company car fleet)
- Responsible for all operational, tactical, and strategical HR subjects
- Point of contact for HR suppliers like Company doctor, our broker for insurance and pension
- Supporting the business by giving insights and helping them make Strategical Personnel Planning
- Set up new policies and make sure they remain up to date and comply with the law and any legal changes
- Supporting the business by giving information and leading process steps in yearly HR cycles (reward, leave, training, etc.)
- In consultation with HR Support take care of sick leave files but also take care of reports and analysis in sick leave
- Project lead or -member for several HR projects like the further implementation of our Development and reward method and system, Strategic Personnel Planning, Onboarding, Employer branding, Learning & Development
- Any other HR tasks that show up along the way
- Leadership skills and experience
- Bachelor level in Human Resources
- Team player who shows decisiveness
- Being able to work independently, efficiently
- A fairly strong personality with lots of empathy
- A spontaneous colleague with good, clear, and friendly communicating skills in Dutch and English
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR Business Partner, HR Advisor role or HR Manager (in a small/medium-sized company)
- A professional attitude when it comes to the HR role and position, with regards to ethics, integrity, and confidentiality.
- Professional development opportunities
- Pension allowance in accordance with the Dutch law
- Gym membership at a reduced rate via Bedrijfsfitness
- 25 days of leave per year + 13 adv based on a full-time workweek
- International working environment with colleagues across five countries
- C-Job offers an interesting job in a young, dynamic, and informal atmosphere
- Weekly VrijMiBo and frequently company organized trips, drinks, and festivities
- Flexible hours between 07.00 AM and 07.00 PM and a hybrid working policy (50%)
Joining C-Job Naval Architects means you’ll be part of a fast-paced environment in which all people, regardless of gender, race, religion, or background are treated equally and can contribute to delivering high-end engineering. We care about our people and value your initiative, entrepreneurship, drive, energy, and inquisitive nature. Focusing on client needs and working together as a team is what we do. Do you identify with our C-Job DNA?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you! Please send us your cv and cover letter by clicking on the apply button. Please include the location of the office you are applying for in your motivation letter.
Please note, that only applicants with a valid EU work visa will be considered viable candidates.