C-Job Naval Architects supported Bernard Schulte Cruise Services with the Tier III modifications of the cruise vessel ‘MS Amadea’ to make her compliant for Norwegian Heritage Fjords and the Mediterranean.
Greenpeace | Esperanza (2019)
C-Job supported the project with on-site supervision and project management during the complete maintenance period. The project also included several improvements related to ship and crew safety, renewed bridge windows, and plating on several locations to be ready for polar conditions.
C-Job reported daily to the client by using specialized modification track and trace system including online (photo) reporting and project management, and looked after budget control for all modifications
Greenpeace | Arctic Sunrise (2017)
C-Job supported on vessel refurbishment with on-site supervision during complete vessel refurbishment and building of new sections. This included several improvements related to ship and crew safety, and renewed piping and plating on several locations. Additionally, C-Job reported weekly to the client by online photo reporting and project management tools and looked after budget control for all modifications.
Heerema Marine Contractors | Aegir (2016)
Offshore investigation of the structural strength for new auxiliary cranes. Support provided included:
- Checking drawings with actual situation
- Make reference photos for engineering
- Discuss actual situation and issues with crew and PM
- Creating 3D model and make drawings for new, higher capacity cranes
Van Oord | Vox Amalia
C-Job supported Van Oord with on-site support at the shipyard in Spain. Activities included:
- Checking actual as-built situation of all technical ship systems
- Making new 3D model and modifying engineering wherever required
- Creating new production drawings and modification reports for owner and shipyard